Welcome!

This blog was inspired by 31 for 21 & is about my wonderful family.

"As a mother, my job is to take care of what is possible & trust God with the impossible." ~Ruth Bell Graham

"Never look down on someone, unless you're helping them up!"

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

WHERE IS OUR RAINBOW?

     Can we get a break?  Seriously?  Just a step in that direction would be wonderful.  It seems like we have bad thing after bad thing happen to us.  And by bad things, I'm not talking about stubbing my toe or spilling some milk.  I'm talking bad things.

     If you've been following my blog or my facebook account, then you know what all has happened these past few months.  If not, see my previous post titled 'Satan 23, Forrester family 0.'

     Well, satan is STLL staring right in our faces again, laughing.  I received a letter yesterday stating that my disability is being cut off as of this month.  This money pays half of our bills!

     I honestly don't know what their decision is based upon.  Three different doctors deem me to be disabled due to my back & my chronic pancreatitis.  I am just in total disbelief.

     I realize that things could be worse.  I know that I am very blessed to have a wonderful, loving, faithful, hard working husband.  I know that I am also blessed to have three perfect, awesomely beautiful children.  We have a roof over our head & transportation (for now), food, & all of the necessities in life.  But I just feel like screaming!  I just want to wake up from this horrible nightmare!!!  Is that too much to ask?  I am just so mentally, physically, emotionally, & spiritually exhausted.  I went from standing to kneeling in prayer over 5 months ago.  God is beyond carrying me at this point!

     I don't know what we will do, but I know that God will provide.  I can see all of those nasty storm clouds.  They've been lingering for nearly half a year, pouring rain, sending lightning, thunder, & tornadoes right over us...where is our rainbow?  I may not see the silver lining at the moment, but it's there.  I just have to endure this, yet another set back, to receive my 'pot of gold' (my reward for being faithful & not giving up).  I am praying that this is the last set back before the reward comes.  But this is a very stressful time for my family.  Nah, stressful doesn't begin to describe it!  This new burden has made us even more weary, so please keep us in your prayers. 

1 comment:

  1. you are always in our prayers! God is getting you ready for something great , otherwise the devil would bee trying to tear you down so hard
    #rootingforthehometeam# Angie

    ReplyDelete