Welcome!

This blog was inspired by 31 for 21 & is about my wonderful family.

"As a mother, my job is to take care of what is possible & trust God with the impossible." ~Ruth Bell Graham

"Never look down on someone, unless you're helping them up!"

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Day 27

     There are 3 days left in this month.  Then Down Syndrome Awareness Month is officially over.  But not in my house.  We try to spread awareness 24/7, 365 or 366 days.  It's my job as the mother of a child with Down syndrome to help educate E V E R Y O N E!  Just because the days in October end, doesn't mean my job ends...it will never end.

     I hope that I have helped to educate those who aren't familiar with Down syndrome by my facebook posts or through this blog.  If I helped one person, all of my time was worth it.  If I planted one seed, I reached my goal!

     If you have any questions for me about Down syndrome, my son, or our journey, please ask away.  I'll answer any question to the best of my ability.  You can post it on here or on facebook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment