Welcome!

This blog was inspired by 31 for 21 & is about my wonderful family.

"As a mother, my job is to take care of what is possible & trust God with the impossible." ~Ruth Bell Graham

"Never look down on someone, unless you're helping them up!"

Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 21

     I have often wondered if people with Down syndrome are allowed to vote.  I mean, why wouldn't they be able to?  I know that my son can decide what he likes & what he doesn't, therefore he should be able to decide who he was to run our government!  So, I did a little research.  Yes...HE CAN VOTE! 

     I also wonder if he'll be able to drive.  So, again, I began to research.  As long as he can pass a test, HE CAN DRIVE!  Not that I'm ready for that yet, just nice to know that he has that option!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment