Welcome!

This blog was inspired by 31 for 21 & is about my wonderful family.

"As a mother, my job is to take care of what is possible & trust God with the impossible." ~Ruth Bell Graham

"Never look down on someone, unless you're helping them up!"

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Day 14

I've been SO busy...so today I'm playing catch up on my blogging.  :)

     Today's entry is going to be about my little boy.  That qualifies, right?  ;)
     We were eating at Steak And Shake a few weeks ago.  Troy was begging for my milkshake (hallelujah) & he noticed the gentleman & his wife behind us.  The gentleman looked like Santa Claus.  Troy kept turning around & saying "Santa!"  I tried to keep him from interrupting the couple's dinner, but I was unsuccessful.  I apologized to them & told them that my son thinks he's Santa Claus.  The lady told me that he "does that."  He reached in his pocket & gave Troy a little coin that said "I was caught being good!"  He proceeded to carry on a conversation with my son.  It just warmed my heart to know that there are still such kind hearted people in this world....that & the fact that he remembered who Santa is!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment