Welcome!

This blog was inspired by 31 for 21 & is about my wonderful family.

"As a mother, my job is to take care of what is possible & trust God with the impossible." ~Ruth Bell Graham

"Never look down on someone, unless you're helping them up!"

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wonderful News!

     When I was diagnosed with chronic pancreatitis in 2005, we had just built our house.  And because I was in the hospital for nearly a year, we couldn't pay for it.  :(  So, in 2007, we had to move out.  My heart was broken.  I had given up on us ever owning our own house.  So, we have been renting ever since.  But an opportunity came up that we couldn't refuse!  So we are in the process of buying a house.  It's not our dream house by ANY means.  We are going to fix it up a little & live in it until we pay it & the land (a little over an acre) off, which should be in 5 years or less.  Then we're going to build the house we want.  Where we are now has only 3 bedrooms, & the house we are moving to has 4.  And our mortgage payment (did I mention that it will be paid in full in 5 years or less) is almost $300 less than our rent is now!  Chancey is so happy because he gets to go back to the school district he was in since 1st grade!  He has missed his friends from there so much.  But we have a lot to get done before the first of September!  And packing & moving is a hard task with 2 kids under the age of 4, especially when I can't do very much physically.  I'm ready for this process to be finished & we've just started!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment