Welcome!

This blog was inspired by 31 for 21 & is about my wonderful family.

"As a mother, my job is to take care of what is possible & trust God with the impossible." ~Ruth Bell Graham

"Never look down on someone, unless you're helping them up!"

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My babies

     With everything that has happened over the past week, I feel like I've been caught up in a whirlwind.  I'm just trying to get back into my normal routine, it's just a bit challenging.  But I know our new normal will begin next Monday, so this week can be chaos...I don't care!  :)  This is going to be a great weekend, I just have to get this week over & done with!  Goodbye 3rd shift & no school until August!!!  HALLELUJAH!
    
     Troy has a follow up appointment with his cardiologist in the morning.  We have been in much prayer for good news for quite some time now.  So if you're a prayer warrior, please keep him in your prayers today.  

     Chancey received his CRCT scores yesterday.  He did very well & I'm so proud of him!  He exceeded in science, social studies, & reading & he passed the math portion as well.  So he'll officially be a freshman at the end of the day on Friday.  What?  Did those words come out of my mouth?  My baby will be a FRESHMAN...in 4 years he'll be graduating!  

    I had this post saved & published, but something happened a few moments ago that I just had to share.  Mack has been working A LOT here lately to train for his new position at work.  He has been getting home around 10:15 a.m. & going straight to bed.  He always kisses Troy, then kisses me.  Well, today Troy was in a kissing mood.  He wanted lots of kisses.  So his daddy gave him a kiss after he puckered up waiting for one.  Mack said, "Oh, that was sweet shoodoughs."  Just then Troy grabbed Mack's face & turned it to mine.  He wanted Mack to give me a kiss!  It was the sweetest little thing.  It's simple little actions like that, that touch my soul. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment