Welcome!

This blog was inspired by 31 for 21 & is about my wonderful family.

"As a mother, my job is to take care of what is possible & trust God with the impossible." ~Ruth Bell Graham

"Never look down on someone, unless you're helping them up!"

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

     It has been an absolutely PERFECT day, so far!  My handsome, wonderful husband & our 2 perfect sons gave me a BEAUTIFUL token of their appreciation on this special day.  They had a Mother's ring made for me with each of our birthstones in it.  It's just breathtaking!  :)  Then we headed to church, where we heard an AWESOME message.  After that, we went to Cracker Barrel (YUM) with Mack's entire family for lunch & fellowship.  We headed back home with the top off of the Jeep so Troy & Mack could take their naps...Chancey went to spend a little time with his Granny while they were napping.  When Chancey came home, he gave me some beautiful daisies (he knows they're one of my favorites).  He said, "sorry, Mama, I hunted EVERYWHERE for a pink hydranga bush, but I couldn't find one...all they had were azaleas."  He's such a sweetheart!  Since Mack had to be at work at 10 p.m., we just went to the drive thru at Burger King for dinner....after all, I was treated to Outback the night before!  I couldn't have asked for a better day.
     Today, as we honor our mothers, I thank God for giving me Chancey & Troy.  I know that He made these two perfect boys just for me, so I feel incredibly blessed & honored.  Being their mother has made me a better person & I don't think I could possibly be any happier.  I just want to freeze time so I can cherish these days forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment