Welcome!

This blog was inspired by 31 for 21 & is about my wonderful family.

"As a mother, my job is to take care of what is possible & trust God with the impossible." ~Ruth Bell Graham

"Never look down on someone, unless you're helping them up!"

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Anointed

     We took Troy up to our pastor during the alter call this morning & had him anointed.  I wanted to do it now in case he has his surgery this coming week.  I appreciate each person that came up, laid hands on Troy, & prayed over him today.  It means the world to me to know that so many people are praying on his behalf.  I also appreciate each one of my friends, family, & even acquaintances that are praying for him...please keep Troy in your prayers.  We are firm believers that God can & will heal Troy...we've seen Him do it 3 times before, so He'll do it again.  God has a plan for our little Troy & we know that He's not finished using him just yet.  Each time we go out, Troy touches the lives of so many people & I know that he has changed the lives of many, many people so far.  His smile & actions are infectious, every time we go in public he makes at least one person smile.  Therefore we know that God is using him each & every second of every day.  I know he has changed me, Mack, & Chancey for the better. 
     Please also keep the cardiac team in your prayers today & tomorrow, as they will be making the decision on what type of surgery Troy needs.  May God use their knowledge & skill through Him to help heal Troy.  This is a HUGE decision that they have to make.
     On a better note, his 3rd 2 year molar broke through today!  So he lacks one tooth having all of teeth he should have now!  YAY!  We were so concerned yesterday & this morning about how he has been acting.  We were afraid his heart was causing him more distress than it appears to be, but now that I discovered his new tooth, I know why he's been more cranky.

No comments:

Post a Comment