Welcome!

This blog was inspired by 31 for 21 & is about my wonderful family.

"As a mother, my job is to take care of what is possible & trust God with the impossible." ~Ruth Bell Graham

"Never look down on someone, unless you're helping them up!"

Friday, April 8, 2011

God's gift

You don't choose your children, they choose you.  They're God's gift to you.  Isn't it awesome to know that God trusts us enough to give us these precious souls?!  He has given me two of the most perfect boys ever made.  Chancey is growing up to be an awesome young man.  I am so proud of how mature he's becoming...it's hard to believe that he'll be starting high school in a few months.  He's doing well in school, playing baseball, & he's such a wonderful big brother.  He's completely the opposite of what I envisioned a teenage boy to be.  He's respectful, honest, trustworthy, intelligent, & a fantastic advocate for Down syndrome.  He's not jealous or selfish one bit...he's so amazing.  Troy is such a remarkable boy.  He is so loving, happy, smart, & just a ray of sunshine.  He's such a fabulous toddler that it's hard to believe that we're in the "terrible twos."  He's learning more & more with each passing day & some of the things he does just melts my heart.  They both love with their entire heart & have such a lovable personality.  They both strive to make everyone laugh....I have two comedians on my hands here!  They are so much alike, yet so different.  I feel so blessed that they chose me to be their mother.  I'm not going to ever make them feel any other way.  :)  I want them both to know that I love them with my entire heart & soul, FOREVER. 

No comments:

Post a Comment