Welcome!

This blog was inspired by 31 for 21 & is about my wonderful family.

"As a mother, my job is to take care of what is possible & trust God with the impossible." ~Ruth Bell Graham

"Never look down on someone, unless you're helping them up!"

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Birds of a feather flock together

     It is said that "birds of a feather flock together" & I am learning just how true that is.  It's a sad fact that some people just want to live their lives in misery & harbor hate.  I know that I am supposed to forgive & forget, but it seems like everytime I do, something else happens & we're back to square one.  I have tried to be the better person & move on, but every single time I do, they let me down over & over again.  I try & try but if they aren't willing to let it go & move on, then how can we all get past it?  And how can you forgive someone that doesn't want to be forgiven or want to try to make things work?  I am so frustrated at the whole situation & I am so tired of letting them get to me...allowing the situation to rule my life.  I have been so aggrevated at them that I have allowed them to steal my joy & take out my frustrations on the people I love the most.  I think that now is the time to just let it go, let them go.  I have to wipe my hands of all of this drama, all of this negativity.  I can forgive them, but I just can't allow this evil in my life to run a muck.  I am a happy, grateful, blessed woman & I want my life to reflect that, not harbor hate, sin, & evil.  :)  As the saying goes:  There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. So love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living!  I am choosing to get up, dust myself off, & surround myself & my family with people who LOVE us.  If we're not a priority in your life, you will not be an option in ours!  Life is too short to be anything less than happy & I deserve to be just that, HAPPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment