Welcome!

This blog was inspired by 31 for 21 & is about my wonderful family.

"As a mother, my job is to take care of what is possible & trust God with the impossible." ~Ruth Bell Graham

"Never look down on someone, unless you're helping them up!"

Sunday, October 31, 2010

10/31/10

     Today is the last day of the 31 for 21.  This has been a challenge for me time wise but I have enjoyed it.  :)
     I have had some major changes in my life over the past few months.  Some things are for the better, no matter how hard they seem.  Tonight verified that for me.  I have done nothing wrong & to be chastised for that is just childish & selfish.  To act like my family doesn't exist at church for heaven's sake was the straw that broke the camel's back.  I am sick & tired of swallowing my pride in this situation.  Sometimes relationships just won't work & you have to just sever ties.  I just have to rid my life of the negative & focus on the positive.  I don't have room in my life for evil, that's what this is, the work of the devil.  All I can do is pray that God will help me to forgive them & that they will keep their evil away from my family....they can be miserable in their own skin.  Other than "them" being at our church function, we had a blast!  But before we went to our church, we went to my mother in law's church for their trunk or treat...it was fantastic too!
     October is almost over, but Down syndrome awareness will continue EVERYDAY in my world.  I hope to continue to educate one person, one heart at a time.  Thank you for reading my blog & may God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment