Welcome!

This blog was inspired by 31 for 21 & is about my wonderful family.

"As a mother, my job is to take care of what is possible & trust God with the impossible." ~Ruth Bell Graham

"Never look down on someone, unless you're helping them up!"

Sunday, October 3, 2010

10/3/10

We went to the 9:45 service this morning since Mack had to work last night.  It was a wonderful sermon, as usual.  I brought Mack home so he could go to sleep & I went ahead & fed Troy his lunch.  Chancey, Troy, & I went to eat lunch at La Parilla...figured we'd get our Mexican food fix while we could since Mack doesn't like it.  We went to Walmart & shopped a little bit, mainly just to get out of the house so Mack could have some peace & quiet (not that he needs it...he could sleep through anything).  I loved spending that quality time with both of my boys.  I miss Chancey so much now that he's going to school & playing football!  He leaves the house at 7:45 each morning & gets home around 7:30 each evening.  So this time was really needed!  He only has 2 more weeks of football left & I'll be glad when it's all said & done.  He doesn't want to play again next year after the year he has had.  I went ahead & bought a rotisserie chicken for us to have for supper while we were out...this way I only have to make some sides to have with it since I don't know when Mack will get up today.  Not to mention that I've had a dreadful migraine since Friday afternoon & I just don't feel like going out or cooking much. 
I was really surprised to find out that one of Mack's friends had made a donation online to Troy's Trekkers!  It is our very first donation to the Buddy Walk & I hope it's not the last.  The Buddy Walk is 2 weeks from today!

No comments:

Post a Comment