Welcome!

This blog was inspired by 31 for 21 & is about my wonderful family.

"As a mother, my job is to take care of what is possible & trust God with the impossible." ~Ruth Bell Graham

"Never look down on someone, unless you're helping them up!"

Monday, October 18, 2010

10/18/2010

I've spent most of the day catching up on laundry since I didn't do any this past weekend.  I did manage to do the dishes & worked with Troy.  But I have felt lousy all day.  My illness does this to me when I am get really busy & stressed.  I'm not complaining by any means!  Because if I'm sick, atleast I am alive to feel sick.  My illness could've ended my life many times, but God has a reason to keep me working on this Earth.  I'm praying that tomorrow will be a little better. :)
I realized today that Christmas is just over 2 months away!  We will pick up most of Troy's Christmas presents on Saturday.  We haven't even started shopping for Chancey, but he's harder to buy for & you can't put the things he wants (video games) on layaway.  Maybe we can save enough money to get most of Chancey's presents on Black Friday.
I know this post is short, but I just don't feel like typing any more....sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment