Welcome!

This blog was inspired by 31 for 21 & is about my wonderful family.

"As a mother, my job is to take care of what is possible & trust God with the impossible." ~Ruth Bell Graham

"Never look down on someone, unless you're helping them up!"

Saturday, October 16, 2010

10/16/2010

Today is my 11th wedding anniversary! ♥  To my Mackie:  I love you more with each passing second.  You are my strength, my best friend, my soul mate, my heart.  Thank you for being my all for 20 years! 
We went to the Gold Rush festival in Dahlonega today.  It's a tradition for our family to go.  I've only missed it twice, when I was too sick to get out of bed.  But I vow that I will never go back!  We had the worst experience today & it was just a waste of time & money.
Tomorrow is the Buddy Walk of Atlanta in Marietta.  I can't wait!  I finally finished the sign we'll be taking just a few minutes ago.  I've got the awareness ribbons ready for all of the members of Troy's Trekkers to pin on their shirts tomorrow.  We didn't have as many walkers as we would have liked to join us in our walk, but the people that love him the most will be there to support my son!  We weren't able to raise as much money as we would've liked either, but our pastor did donate $100 so we exceeded our goal.  I just hope we can find Glover Park!  I've been to Marietta twice in my life (White Water) so I'm going to be lost!  Good thing Mack is driving!  But I will go to the ends of the earth to support my Troy & all of the beautiful people with DS.

No comments:

Post a Comment