Welcome!

This blog was inspired by 31 for 21 & is about my wonderful family.

"As a mother, my job is to take care of what is possible & trust God with the impossible." ~Ruth Bell Graham

"Never look down on someone, unless you're helping them up!"

Sunday, October 3, 2010

10/1/2010

Mack was off work today & we went shopping.  Troy's PT says that he needs an activity walker that will turn when he pushes it so we hunted all day for one with no success.  He already has a walker & an activity walker, but the activity walker he has doesn't have wheels that turn...they just go straight.  She told me what to buy & described it to me but the wheels don't turn on it....I'm just going to ask her again when I see her on the 12th.
Chancey has his first dance at SHMS today after school!  I hope he has a great time.
Mack started working on the baby gate for the kitchen today.  Our living room, dining room, & kitchen are pretty much an open space so we can't find a premade gate that will fit.  We just can't contain Troy in one space without a barricade & he gets through the ones we put up!

No comments:

Post a Comment